Friday, February 2, 2007

The eternal war

For these few days I have been doing the same thing- putting bullets into certain unlucky heads, defusing or planting bombs, rushing into rooms with a grenade in hand... and putting more bullets into more unlucky heads. Sometimes, I do admit it could be mundane at times- dying in the same place, killing the same guy over and over again. But hey, sometimes, it's worth it. There were some funny moments. Such as when a guy decided to stick himself onto a ledge with super-glue or duct-tape. I don't care, name your sticky-stuff:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

But then it is not the 'guy-stuck-on-the-ledge' thing that I am shooting for. Counter-strike Source is simply fun- the challenges you had to face around every corner, where anything from a sniper to a guy with a mean machine gun could jump at you. The trials and tribulations were enjoyable. In fact, there was this once when I was shot in the leg at the very start- in the end, I managed to crawl my way through the entire round, and live to fight another round over again- several minutes later:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It was all worth it really. Sure, sometimes you die without justice and sometimes you live after getting shot in the leg by a sniper without killing the said sniper, but when you really do well, I promise you satisfaction, like my good buddy friend over here (Top right corner, the CT who looked like he's dying to end the round), who survived an epic battle between good and evil:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I'm sure he'll get promoted to a captain... or if he's already a captain, lieutenant. Whatever. Anyway, let's talk about what I'm going to do in the near future. So far, I've been thinking of introducing some of the weapons that I commonly use, to discuss about how to use them, when to use them, and where to use them- among other things. Stay tuned for the article. Max Payne out.

No comments: